Looking back at 2011, I really stepped up my game and made it through quite a journey. Some highlights:
- Setting new PR for the 5k (22:14) and knocking 5 minutes off my time.
- Demolishing my 10 mile time (1:25:55)
- Running 1 mile with the elites and nearly passing out
- Breaking my leg
- Running and completing my first half marathon 75 days later
- Winning a race (in my age group)
|Disney Royal Family 5k in Feb - Our 1st Disney Race|
|Champion 5k at ESPN Weekend - March|
|The result of trying to win. Womp Womp.|
|Can't race, but can cheer!|
|Disney Halloween 5k - Sept (W& D weekend)|
|1st Half Marathon in the books!|
Here's to 2012 with more miles and prolly more injuries. Looking forward to the Spring thaw and more long runs. What are your running plans for 2012?